Unlock your potential at ANU by improving your English and wellbeing.
What is the English and Wellbeing Enhancement Series?
The English and Wellbeing Enhancement Series (EWES) is a collection of free workshops uniquely designed to support international students living and studying in Australia.
Each workshop focuses on providing English language skills, practical advice and guidance related to moving to Australia and studying at ANU.
Who can attend?
All first-year international students studying at ANU can join the series.
Why should I join?
We understand that the transition to university is challenging enough without also having to leave your home country.
These workshops will help you:
- feel more confident and comfortable living in Canberra and studying at ANU
- practice your English for academic success
- meet other new international students and share your experiences
- receive additional support for your exams if you attend 80% of the workshops
- improve your English through face-to-face feedback and conversations
- develop personal, social and academic confidence.
- small group settings for increased interaction
- opportunities to attend a range of workshops throughout the year including mid-semester, winter and summer breaks
- flexibility to accommodate your study load and schedule
- sessions run by qualified and experienced teachers
- lunchtime sessions to practice your English in a fun and interactive atmosphere.
How to register
To register and for more information on the English and Wellbeing Enhancement Series, please visit the Australian National University website or read our Frequently Asked Questions.