Study Group Australia (SGA) and ANU College take student privacy seriously. SGA ensure the confidentiality and security of personal and sensitive information provided to them in regards to students, prospective students and other members of the wider ANU community.
SGA comply with the privacy requirements of the Higher Education Support Act 2003, the ESOS Act 2000, and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPS) set out in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
- Collection and use of personal information
- How SGA collects personal information
- Disclosure of personal information
- Security of personal information
- Right to access and correct records
- Complaints and appeals
- Roles and responsibilities