Viewing and paying your fees is fast, simple and secure. You can make a payment via this page.
Payments can be made online via our Pay Online portal. This is the easiest and most secure way to pay fees. See below for step-by-step instructions: how to pay online.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted by ANU College. Alternative arrangements for payment will be requested if the credit card is declined.
Please contact our admissions team regarding any payment issues by calling: +61 2 8263 1888
How to pay online
Follow the below steps to pay your fees online.
1. Click on View Fees & Pay to access your account – you’ll need your student ID and secure passcode*.
2. Browse and select the fees you need to pay.
3. Select the best payment method for you.
- Pay by bank transfer, simply use the bank reference number and details provided.
- Or pay online immediately using any of these payment methods:
*Your student ID and secure passcode can be found on your Offer Letter or Statement of account.
Ingenico ePayments (previously known as GlobalCollect), is the trusted global leader in online payments which we use to keep your fee information safe, and process your payments securely. Your fee account pages use security certificates and we do not store any payment details. Ingenico processes and collects all payments on our behalf.
Remember, when you pay with Bank Transfer you pay your fees through your bank, either in person, online or by telephone banking. Simply use the bank reference number and details you are provided.