ANU College has a number of pathway options suitable for international students.
Option 1 - ANU College pathway programs
As Australia's national university, ANU is a global representative of Australian research and education. That's why ANU maintains a diverse student body representative not only of Australia, but the world.
To support this diversity, ANU is offering 100 Global Diversity Scholarships for students who are nationals of a country on the Diversity Source Regions list, seeking to study English Language or Foundation at ANU College.
For full scholarship information, click here.
Option 2 - ANU Discipline Diversity pathway
ANU College is offering an additional 150 Pathway offers for the Access English program, for students who apply for specific disciplines in their primary degree at The Australian National University, and who meet the ANU College entry requirements.
To be eligible you must apply to study an ANU Access English language program, and articulate into an agreed ANU degree - note some degrees are excluded.
Option 3 - ANU Partnership or Sponsored students
ANU College is also able to provide Pathway offers to students who have applied to ANU and hold an ANU offer that requires them to meet English or Academic* requirements prior to admission to ANU, and who meet the ANU College entry requirements.
*Academic pathway option only available for Sponsored students.
Download and complete the Pathways application form
Download and complete the Pathways application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include certified copies* of:
- Your English language proficiency qualifications (IELTS or TOEFL), if required (please refer to the ANU College English Language Entry Requirements for further information);
- Academic transcript/s from your high school; and
- High school graduation certificate (if available).
For Access English programs please include a certified copy* of your:
* A certified copy has to be verified a true copy by a witness sighting the original document. Uncertified photocopies and photocopies of certified copies (i.e. where the certification signature and stamp is not original) do not meet our requirements, and your application will not proceed. The person certifying the document must:
- Stamp or write, 'This is a true copy of the document sighted by me';
- Sign, date and provide contact details (name, address and telephone number);
- The official stamp or seal of their organisation.