ANU College of Business and Economics International Merit Scholarship
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics (CBE) may award up to two half-tuition
(50%) fee sponsorships to eligible ANU College Foundation Studies students. Students must
accept an offer of degree study in the ANU College of Business and Economics to be eligible.
The scholarship is highly competitive and is awarded to students based on their academic
performance in the ANU College Foundation Studies program.
ANUC Scholarships terms and conditions
- Only completed applications accompanied by all supporting documents will be considered.
Applications are to be submitted to the Representative or Agent for Study Group Australia Pty Limited (Study Group) with all relevant
- Scholarships are awarded on Academic Merit.
Please discuss the eligibility requirements with your Study Group Representative or with the Study Group Agent.
- Scholarships are limited in number, and subject to availability.
Even if an applicant meets scholarship criteria, a scholarship may not be awarded.
- Applicants will be assessed according to the assessment criteria set out for each program and scholarship category.
- Applicants may be requested to submit further information or to attend an interview with a Study Group Representative.
- Scholarships are not transferable and the recipient must pay the fees outlined in the offer letter within six weeks of the offer being made.
Non-payment of fees by this date and/or changing your course start date will forfeit any scholarship awarded.
- Scholarships are subject to applicants meeting the entry requirements to the program.
- Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient successfully meeting the study requirements of each term of the program, including
passing all subjects, and adherence to program rules.
- If the scholarship recipient fails any subject during the program, the scholarship is forfeited and the scholarship recipient is liable for the full
tuition fees and costs of subsequent subjects.
- Scholarship recipients will be liable to pay any non-tuition fee items which may be required for the program, such as toolkits or materials.
- Scholarship recipients agree to become ambassadors of Study Group or the University Partner undertaking, activities agreed as reasonable and
acceptable by the scholarship recipient. This includes matters such as attending recruitment events; answering enquiries of prospective
students; and contributing short articles and use of scholarship recipient’s images for newsletters and blogs.
- Scholarships are not available with any other discount or special pricing offer. Study Group decisions in relation to scholarships are final, and no
correspondence will be entered into.