About the ANU Diploma of Science
The ANU Diploma of Science is an exciting new pathway into the Bachelor of Science. You will develop the academic knowledge and study, critical thinking and communication skills that support success at Bachelor level.
If you aspire to join the Bachelor of Science but do not meet the ANU admission requirements, or Science prerequisites, this program may provide you with an alternative pathway to your future at the ANU.
You are required to study a total of 8 courses.
- ANUC1101 Professional Communication
Plus four courses from two of the following
- ANUC1125 Biology 1
- ANUC1126 Biology 2
- ANUC1127 Chemistry 1
- ANUC1128 Chemistry 2
- ANUC1100 Introduction to Programming and
- Introduction to Software Systems
- ANUC1129 Mathematics and Applications 1
- ANUC1130 Mathematics and Applications 2
- ANUC1131 Physics 1
- ANUC1132 Physics 2
- ANUC1133 Psychology 1: Understanding Mind, Brain and Behaviour
- ANUC1134 Psychology 2: Understanding People in Context
Plus three courses chosen from either the
Science Disciplines list or from the following
- ANUC1003 Algebra and Calculus Methods
- ANUC1005 Discrete Mathematical Models
- ANUC1102 Culture and Human Diversity:
- ANUC1103 Global Citizen: Culture,
Development and Inequality
- ANUC1104 Introduction to Social Psychology
- ANUC1107 Logic and Critical Reasoning
- ANUC1710 Web Development and Design
Find out the academic and English entry requirements for the Diploma of Science.
Find out the Diploma of Science key dates.
Find out the Diploma of Science tuition fees.
Diploma of Science CRI COS Course code: 094623B This course will be delivered by Study Group Australia Pty Limited trading as ANU College.