How to Apply for a Refund
1. Refund applications must be made in writing, using the Refund Application form and returned to:
ANU College Student Administration
Building 95, Fulton Muir Building
Corner Barry Drive & North Road
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 AUSTRALIA
2. The date of withdrawal is the date on which ANU College receives written notification of withdrawal.
3. Refunds will always be made in Australian dollars, converted to the currency of the student’s home country when there is an overseas bank account. ANU College will not be responsible for any cost associated with currency conversion or currency exchange fluctuations.
4. If a student is eligible for a refund of fees that were paid using a credit card, the refund will be credited back on to that credit card.
5. Eligible refunds will be made within 10 business days if ANU College defaults on the program and usually within 20 business days if the student withdraws from the program. However, the refund will not be paid until any appeal under academic progress rules, or any dispute has been finalised.
6. It should be noted that ANUC is required to advise the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) of changes to a student’s study program and a withdrawal from a program may result in changes to the student’s entitlement to enter or remain in Australia.