How to Apply
ANU COLLEGE FOUNDATION STUDIES
Download application form (PDF 688KB)
Send the completed Application for Admission form to email@example.com and include certified copies* of:
- Your English language proficiency qualifications (IELTS or TOEFL), if required (please refer to the ANU College English Language Entry Requirements for further information);
- Academic transcript/s from your high school; and
- High school graduation certificate (if available).
* A certified copy has to be verified a true copy by a witness sighting the original document. Uncertified photocopies and photocopies of certified copies (i.e. where the certification signature and stamp is not original) do not meet our requirements, and your application will not proceed. The person certifying the document must:
- Stamp or write, 'This is a true copy of the document sighted by me';
- Sign, date and provide contact details (name, address and telephone number);
- The official stamp or seal of their organisation.
ACCESS ENGLISH COURSES
Send the completed Application for Admission form to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO: