Campus and Facilities
ANU’s main campus is in the heart of Canberra in the Australian Capital Territory, only minutes from the nation's parliament and national institutions, and just a short walk from the city’s bustling centre.
Our campus combines the advantages of studying in Australia's capital city, with its state-of-the-art spaces for research, but wide open ‘green’ spaces to learn, meet and live. A sculpture walk, heritage trails, art gallery and Classics Museum are just some of the on-campus facilities and attractions.
There is a strong residential focus on campus, supporting a community with plenty of social and academic options. Additional counselling, health and medical, religious, parenting and disability services are also provided.
Facilities at the ANU College campus include:
- 17 purpose built classrooms with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) facilities over 2 levels
- SDL (Self Directed Learning) with computerised language learning software
- Wireless network and internet access for students
- Access to ANU libraries*
- Comfortable student common room with kitchen facilities
- Quiet study and ICT resource areas for students
- First Aid Officers available
- Assistance from a student welfare support officer.
* All ANUC students have access to the libraries. The only group not able to access their databases are EAP students. No ANUC students have borrowing rights